The ARB-L18 3500U battery can be charged via its own USB port or with conventional charger. A protective circuit is built into the anode and covered with a riveted steel hat. The battery is fully covered with the steel shell, thus the potential risk of short circuiting caused by collision or impact is greatly reduced.
- Micro USB charging port lets you charge the battery directly or in a charger
- Protection circuit in the Anode to prevent short circuit
- Multiple layers of protection
- 500 charge cycles can be expected from a properly maintained battery.
- Fully covered with a riveted steel shell for impact resistance
- Over charge, discharge, short circuit, and over heating protection
Write Your Own Review