The ARB-L18-3500 has an high capacity 3500mAh rating. Fenix has increased its emphasis on safety by building in features to prevent short circuits and design multiple layers of protection. The new button-top design better accommodates a variety of flashlight brands.
The protection circuit is built in the anode with a steel hat by riveting process. So the ARB-L18-3500 can be fully covered with steel shell and eliminate potential risk of short circuit caused by collision and impact.Can be used with Fenix Chargers ARE-X1, ARE-X2, ARE-C1 and ARE-C21 battery per packageSpecifications:
- Capacity: 3500mAh
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Charge current rate: 1A; maximum: 2A
- Warranty: Fenix 12 month free warranty
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Height: 0.7 in.
- Diameter: 2.7 in.
- Do not expose the battery to heat or throw it into water
- Observe the plus (+) and minus (-) marks on the battery and ensure correct use
- After extended periods of storage, it may be necessary to charge the battery to obtain maximum performance every three months
- Keep the battery out of the reach of children. Seek medical advice immediately if the battery has been swallowed.
- Fenix ARB-L18-3500mAh Rechargeable 18650 Battery
- Button Top Design
- Protection circuit built in the anode with a steel hat by riveting process. Steel shell eliminates the risk of short circuit caused by collision and impact.
- Pressure Relief Vent: Expels waste gas generated by internal short circuit. Expelling waste gas prevents a cell from inflating or exploding.
- Three Sets of Over-Heat Protection: Over charge protection, Over discharge protection, Short circuit protection, and overheating protection
- 500 Charge Cycles: A properly maintained ARBL18 battery is designed to retain up to 75% of its original capactiy at 500 full charge and discharge cycles.
- 12 month free warranty period starting at purchase date
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- I would recommend this product!
Love these rechargeble batteries, i used em in my tk 16 and my tk 22. Long lasting charge and also charge quickly.
Price Value Quality
Write Your Own Review