Featuring proprietary 3M technology that suppresses harmful gunshot noise while amplifying low-level sounds, the Tactical 500 Electronic Hearing Protector is ideal for both indoor and outdoor shooters and hunters. Clear Voice Tracking seeks voices within background noise for clearer conversations and hearing of commands. Plus, the Gunshot Recognition and Suppression Technology optimizes noise protection based on the firearm being used and the environment in which it's being used.
The Bluetooth® Wireless Technology allows you to seamlessly sync to mobile devices for streaming music and making/receiving phone calls through the headset.
Including a tethered battery door, streamlined design, improved noise reduction rating (26dB NRR) and enhanced electronics - the Tactical 500 Electronic Hearing Protector combines innovative 3M technology with the Peltor™ Sport Brand to give shooters and hunters an excellent hearing protection experience.
- 26 dB Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology syncs with mobile devices
- 3M SMART Technologies
- Dynamic Suppression Time adapts to firearm and environment for optimized shooting experience
- Clear Voice Tracking seeks voice within noise for improved speech intelligibility
- Auto shut-off
- Intuitive buttons and voice guidance let you operate without removing headset
- Low-profile cups have cut-outs for use with long guns`
- Vented, adjustable headband improves comfort when worn with hats
- Durable recessed microphones designed to reduce wind and fan noise
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great sound, good comfort and a fair price.
I bought these for all round shooting needs. Outdoors is fairly easy to find reasonable protection, but move indoors and it is more difficult. The noise threshold (85 db) works well in all the situations I have been in. Voice discrimination is excellent - even in a 12 lane indoor range with multi shooters. I went with the extra cost gel seals and am very happy I did. Well worth the money. Blue tooth features work very well. Pairing was simple and the built in mic works well. I do find the use the one button for every call function a bit difficult - I have hung up on several calls by accident - I'm sure it will get easier with practice. $200 may seem a bit expensive but my ears are worth it. All in all I am very happy with these so far.
Price Value Quality
Write Your Own Review