Sensear SM1P ISDP Smart Headsets facilitate face-to-face, 2-way radio, short range, and Bluetooth® communications in high-noise environments where sound levels may exceed 95 dB. The SM1P ISDP is Intrinsically Safe for Hazardous Environments. Plug your existing 2-way radio into the Sensear SM1P ISDP for hands-free external radio communications (accessory cable is required and sold separately). Alternatively, use the SM1P ISDP's built-in short range capability to communicate via up to 8 programmable FM channels at a range up to 50 meters (164 feet). Or connect to many leading two-way radios or your cell phone via upgraded Bluetooth® 3.0 HFP, HSP, or A2DP for calling, talking, audio streaming, and clear communications in noisy and hazardous athmospheric environments.
Features a noise-canceling mic, 360-degree hearing for situational awareness and dual protection combining earpieces with earmuffs. The SM1P ISDP fills the marketplace need for a high performance intrinsically safe headset for extreme noise environments. Available in headband, neckband, and hardhat styles.
Two-Way Radio input jack is compatible with most 2-way radios. (Requires separate purchase of a compatible connecting cable. Please contact us for compatible radio cables for connection with external radios)
Note: This headset can also be offered without a downlead, which allows Bluetooth connection and short-range radio only. Please see: Sensear SM1PW ISDP Bluetooth/Short Range Only Headset
Intrinsically Safe SM1P ISDP Series is certified to: TIA-4950-A, CSA C22.2 No. 157.92, & UL 913 5th Edition with a hazardous location rating of Class I, II, III, Division 1 & 2, Groups A - G, T4 -20°C to +40°C, T3C -20°C to +50°C
SM1PBISDP01 - Headband Model, NRR 30
SM1PEISDP01 - Neckband Model, NRR 31
SM1PHISDP01 - Hardhat Model, NRR 29
- Connect to two-way radios via Bluetooth® or radio cable (sold separately)
- Short Range Headset-to-headset PTT communication
- Limit 'in-ear' noise exposure to 82dB
- SENS® Technology - retained 360° situational awareness of surrounding noises and hazards
- Rugged and lightweight design
- Up to 31dB NRR (noise reduction rating)
- Built-in rechargeable battery (lithium-ion)
- VOX capable
- Noise-cancelling boom mic
- SENS™ Speech Enhancement with Noise Suppression facilitates face-to-face communications in high noise environments up to 95dB.Intrinsically Safe SM1P ISDP Series is certified to: TIA-4950-A, CSA C22.2 No. 157.92, & UL 913 5th Edition with a hazardous location rating of Class I, II, III, Division 1 & 2, Groups A - G, T4 -20°C to +40°C, T3C -20°C to +50°C
- Two-Way Radio input jack is compatible with most 2-way radios. (Requires separate purchase of a compatible connecting cable. Contact us for compatible cables)
- Improved Short Range features additional channel banks and programmability for 8 channel presets. Allows communication on your preferred channels up to a range of 50 meters.
- Bluetooth allows wireless connection with leading 2-way radios, in addition to allowing connectivity with smart phones for phone conversations and music listening. 15-meter range.
- Noise-canceling boom mic keeps enhances speech while cutting out the background noise in noise environments up to 112 dB. (VOX capable when connected to VOX enabled 2-way radio.)
- Upgraded battery life (up to 24 hours) for use in multiple shifts
- Automatic volume limiting [programmable] keeps 'in-ear' sound exposure to a completely safe and OSHA-compliant level of 82 dB.
- The design is rugged, sturdy, and lightweight, as well as fully adjustable and ergonomic. Stands up to punishing work conditions and provides superb all-day comfort.
- Dual Protection combines earpieces with earmuffs to provide hearing protection from extremely high noise levels. Effective against both impact noise and continuous noise.
- Noise reduction rated for ambient noise environments up to 112 dB. Noise attenuation varies with the earmuff style: headband (30 dB), neckband (31 dB), and hardhat (29 dB).
- 360-degree Situational Awareness is supported through directional sound sensing capability, for clear hearing and enhanced overall safety.
- Powered by Lithium Polymer Batteries for an upgraded 24-hour battery life for multiple shifts. 7 hour recharge cycle.
- Fully programmable via Sensear Android Tablet (sold separately), or via controls on the headset.
- Available in headband, neckband, and hardhat styles.
- Full year manufacturer warranty.
Write Your Own Review