Easy To Use While Flying:
Simple one-handed operation is the most essential feature of the IC-A6. The well labeled, large keypad provides user friendly operation. The large display shows both letters and numbers and is easy to see, making for fast frequency recognition. The display is backlit, and so is the keypad. The light stays on until you turn it off - a very handy feature for flying at night!
"Flip-Flop" Channel Recall:
The IC-A6 stores the last 10 channels used. You can easily recall those channels by pushing the "flipflop" recall buttons on the front panel. It is convenient for switching between several channels, such as Nav and Com channels.
External DC Power Jack:
An external DC power jack allows for operation with the wall charger or the cigarette lighter cable. When the battery pack is installed, simultaneous charging during operation is also possible.
Water Resistant Construction:
The water resistant construction provides reliable operation in wet conditions.
- 200 memory channels in up to 10 banks
- Dedicated 121.5 "emergency" key.
- All NOAA weather channels preprogrammed.
- Automatic Noise Limiter ( ANL ) built in for noise reduction.
- Icom's exclusive front panel programmable side tone allows you to set the correct side tone level for almost any headset.
- Icom's exclusive "TAG" scanning and memory bank scanning make it the most user friendly radio on the market.
- Low battery alert
Write Your Own Review