GS-7D are “single tube, dual eye” Night Vision Goggles. Utilizing the latest starlight technology, its compact and ergonomic design includes built-in three stage Infrared illuminator with incorporated momentary button switch. An Infrared indicator and low battery warning are fibre optically displayed within the user's field of view. Advanced technology used in the making of this device, allows for the unit to be extremely light, yet packed with a variety of functions important to the operator of the device during continuous use.
3X Interchangeable Multicoated Lens also available.
*Headgear not included
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS MODEL GS-7D Focal Length 26mm Magnification 1X Field of View (Degrees) 40 Range of Focus (m) 0.25m to infinity Diopter Adjustment +4 / -4 Interpupillary Adjustment (mm) 58mm-85mm Battery Type AA Battery Quantity 2 Battery Life (W/O IR) 60+ Operating Temperature (°C) -40....+50 Waterproof IPx5 (IPx7) Dimensions (mm) 158 x 139 x 64 Weight (g) 550
- Light weight housing is made of extremely rugged plastic, that can withstand large shock loads, and is waterproof.
- Special invisible IR illuminator (905nm) gives the ability to work in full darkness.
- IR illuminator for distant illumination (805 nm).
- A regulator on the IR illuminator for distant illumination allows to adjust the size of the spot light of the illuminator and to magnify its operating distance.
- Special knob prevents the built-in IR illuminators from switching on occasionally.
- Switch on indicator of the built-in IR illuminator is installed in the field of vision, allowing the user to control their status and not to de-mask themselves. When the invisible IR illuminator is on, a green light appears, when powerful IR illuminator is on, a red light appears.
- Built-in protection from bright light turns off the night vision goggles GS-7D when the device is exposed to a bright light source.
- Optional filling with dry air or nitrogen is possible for preventing lens weeping from inside.
- Specially installed cartridge of dehydrator. It removes moisture from the night vision goggles GS-7D in case of its unforeseen depressurization.
- Specially worked out electronics turn off the device when mounted to head gear and positioned vertically.
- Additional switch for selecting a set of combinations of functions provides the ability to disable a particular option, depending on the tasks.
- The possibility of using an external power supply unit can be used at low temperatures (-20 .. -40), when ordinary batteries stop working.
- Low battery status indicator.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great Service, Great Product.
Pleasure doing business with SRS again, these are a great product. Been using them around the farm watching wildlife . They are great quality and would recommend.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review