The Dangler™ drop pouch was designed to provide a ‘fanny pack’ add-on to your armor carrier. With help from LEO and Military professionals, we have created a lightweight, durable and flexible tool organizer to ensure you always have what you need for the job at hand.
- Mix of 1.5" elastic and 3" loop Velcro lining the inside to keep your tools secure pouch.
- 4"x4" loop for callsign patches or attaching chem light holders.
- Can be mounted either under the front flap and cummerbund or inserted into your plate pocket on most carriers.
- Compatible with virtually any armor carrier that has loop Velcro on the front and many plate pockets.
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant
(Check your carrier for the correct Velcro layout if you wish to use the plate pocket. Dimensions: 8.5" x 6" x 2")
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Makes gear easy to access quickly
Excellent pouch. Multi use but I use mine as a trauma pouch underneath my Haley Strategic heavy Rig.
Fits a burn dressing, tourniquet, Israeli bandage, small blowout kit (chest seals, naso tube, gauze, latex gloves, Sharpie) and Leatherman raptor with a slight amount of room to spare.
My only issue is that it needs to be mounted a bit lower than flush to the rig in order to access kit, and I wish the Velcro backing was longer but this is a small complaint overall.
Has some dividers which could easily be used to fit flashlights, tools should I want to do that, or more ammo etc. High quality and reasonable price, great service from SRS Tactical too. Will likely buy again in Multicam.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review