MAX 1000 LUMENS
Fenix has added a unique element to its TK series with the newest multi colored LED tactical flashlight. Powered by either a single 18650 or a pair of CR123A batteries, this compact light comes equipped with three powerful LEDs; a single CREE XP-G2 S3 LED for producing white light and two CREE XP-E2 LEDs for producing red and blue light. The white LED is capable of producing up to 1000 Lumens of brightness that can shine further than 700 feet, as well as a trio of dimmer outputs and a tactical Strobe function. The red LED comes with 2 outputs, 150 Lumens and 25 Lumens, that can be used as an alternative to white light in order to preserve your natural night vision. The blue LED emits a single 60 Lumen beam that can be used for map-reading or to track blood, making it ideal for hunters and other sportsmen.
The TK25RB is operated using three easy-to-use switches which allow you to instantly switch between any of the light's 8 outputs. The tactical light uses a rotary switch to choose between its white light and its colored light outputs; simply turn the light's head to choose your desired set of outputs. Once selected, the light can be either momentarily or fully activated using its power switch located on its tailcap. Finally, using the functional switch located next to the power switch, you may effortlessly cycle through your selected set of outputs to find the mode that best suits your needs. The system makes operation a breeze and can be done using just one hand, keeping the other free for use.
The light's sturdy body is constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy and comes with a type-III hard-anodized finish, which helps prevent scratches and wear. The LEDs are safely protected by a toughened ultra-clear glass lens, which is surrounded by a crenulated strike bezel for self-defense or to break glass in an emergency. The tactical light's body is entirely dustproof and can be submerged up to 2m underwater, allowing it to be used safely in any environment.
Compatibility with numerous tactical accessories makes this R&B version of the Fenix TK25 indispensable for hunting and most tactical demands.
- Removable Pocket Clip
- Spare O-Ring
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- LED: 1 x CREE XP-G2 S3 LED (White), 2 x CREE XP-E2 LEDs (Red & Blue)
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A (NOT Included)
- Peak Beam Distance: 225 meters (738.2 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 12650 cd
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo - 1000 Lumens - 2 Hours
- High - 300 Lumens - 5 Hours 20 Min.
- Medium - 100 Lumens - 22 Hours 20 Min.
- Low - 15 Lumens - 110 Hours
- Strobe - 1000 Lumens - N/A
- Red High - 150 Lumens - 7 Hours 30 Min.
- Red Low - 25 Lumens - 40 Hours
- Blue - 60 Lumens - 6 Hours 40 Min.
- IP Rating: IP68 (Dustproof, waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter (3.28 ft.)
- Length - 5.61" (142.6 mm)
- Head Diameter - 1.57" (40.0 mm)
- Body Diameter - 1.0" (25.4 mm)
- Weight: 5.52 oz. (156.5 g)
- Utilizes CREE XP-G2 S3 white LED, and red and blue Cree XP-E2 LED’s with lifespans of 50,000 hours
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with hard-anodized finish for enhanced durability
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Crenulated strike bezel can be used to break glass, self-defense
- Diamond knurling provides secure grip even with gloves
- Red and blue light outputs perfect for tactical use
- Rotary switch allows user to switch between colored and white light by rotating head
- Tactical strobe function used as signal or to disorient a target
- Dual tailcap switch for easy one-hand operation
- Intelligent memory circuit will save the last-used white light output for later use
- Intelligent overheat protection to avoid high surface temperature
Write Your Own Review