MAX 1000 LUMENS
Impressive Power in a Convenient Size
Fenix has once again proved that big things can come in small packages, or in this case, powerful illumination can from a convenient-sized flashlight. The Fenix RC20 LED Flashlight features an incredible output of up to 1000 Lumens, as well as a maximum beam distance of 290 meters, despite being just over 6 inches in length. The flashlight can also produce a 1000 Lumen strobe that is sure to get anyone's attention.
Practicality and Functionality
While the RC20's 1000 Lumen output may be impressive, it may not be called for in every situation. Fortunately the LED flashlight features four different constant brightness settings; Turbo for the maximum 1000 Lumen output, High for a still impressive 425 Lumens, Mid for a practical 150 Lumens, and Low for a dim 10 Lumens. Every constant setting can be easily cycled through by clicking the tactical switch. If four settings is too much for you, the flashlight can be switched to a Simplified Mode in which the flashlight is limited to the Turbo and the Mid brightness settings. It comes with an easy to use charging cradle so even charging the flashlight is simple. The RC20 even features an LED Battery Level Indicator, which shines green when the battery has sufficient power, shines red when the battery is getting low and flashes red when the battery is critically low.
Longevity and Durability
Not only does the RC20 boast impressive output and practical features, but also an exceptional knack for endurance. The flashlight comes with a specialized ARB-L1-2600 battery, able to store up to 2600 mAh and can delivers 3.7V of power, which allows the flashlight to run its maximum output for up to 70 minutes or its lowest output for up to 120 hours on a single charge. It uses a Cree XM-L2 LED, which has a lifespan of 50,000 hours, so there is never a fear of your bulb burning out. The flashlight also comes standard with short circuit and overheat protection and features a hard-anodized aluminum body and a toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating. Its rugged design makes it extremely durable, impact resistant up to 1 meter and earning an IPX-8 rating.
Batteries, USB Charging Cradle, USB Adapter, Holster, Lanyard, Spare O-ring(s), User manual
- LED: Cree XM-L2
- Power Source: specialized ARB-L1-2600 battery (Included)
- Peak Beam Distance: 290 meters (951.44 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 21,100 cd
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens / 1 Hours 10 Min.
- High: 425 Lumens / 2 Hours 55 Min.
- Mid: 150 Lumens / 9 Hours 50 Min.
- Low: 10 Lumens / 120 Hours
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (underwater, 2m)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter (3.28 ft.)
- Length - 6.3" (161 mm)
- Head Diameter - 1.6" (40 mm)
- Body Diameter - 1.0" (25.4 mm)
- Weight (Excluding Batteries): 7.2 oz. (205 g)
- 5 Year Warranty on Flashlight (1 Year Warranty on Battery)
- Equipped with Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED good for up to 50,000 hours of use
- Dual Tail Switch:
- Tactical Switch - Tap and hold for Momentary Use OR fully press for ON/OFF
- Mode Switch - Click switch to cycle through brightness levels, Press and hold switch for 0.5 seconds to activate Strobe Function
- Battery Level Indicator: Indicates "Sufficient Charge", "Low Charge" and "Critically Low Charge"
- Short Circuit and Overheat Protection
- Includes specialized ARB-L1-2600 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (2600mAh / 3.7V)
- Features built-in overcharge and over discharge protection
- NOTE: Flashlight does not function with standard 18650 batteries
- Feature Two Modes of Operation:
- General Mode: Able to access all 4 brightness levels and strobe function
- Simplified Mode: Access just Turbo and Mid brightnesses and strobe function
- Made of hard-anodized aircraft-grade aluminum
- Fitted with with toughened ultra-clear lens with anti-reflective coating
- Features anti-roll, anti slip design for better control
Write Your Own Review