Max 1000 Lumens
Re-Charge with Ease
The Fenix RC11 Flashlight is the latest addition to the Fenix's collection of EDC lights with magnetic charging cables. These lights are each equipped with a magnetic port to which a magnet on the charging cable connects with ease. The Fenix RC11 runs on 1 x 18650 (included with purchase) that can be charged internally within the light using the provided magnetic cable with ease. Once the light is charging, a green indicator light will flash. When charging is completed, the green indicator will stop flashing. As an added bonus, that same cable may be used to power other electronic devices fitted with Micro USB ports. The RC11 flashlight can also be powered by 2 x CR123A batteries, in case of an emergency.
5 Brightness Levels to Choose From
This Fenix LED flashlight offers 5 output modes, ranging in brightness level from 10 to 1000 lumens. At 10 lumens, the low brightness level conserves power and can run for up to 135 hours. The Turbo mode puts out an impressive 1000 lumens; however, the total runtime is minimized to 1 hour and 20 minutes. Please note that due to safety restrictions, Turbo mode only runs for 5 minutes and will decrease to High mode (500 lumens) to prevent overheating. In addition to being a safe light, the RC11 is also smart. This Fenix flashlight is equipped with a low voltage warning system, which notifies a user when his or her battery is running low on power. When the voltage level is lower, the flashlight is designed to lower the brightness level. When in low battery mode, the light will begin to flash three times, every five minutes, to inform and to remind the user.
Single Button Operation
The RC11 flashlight uses a single switch, on the body of the light, to activate and operate the device. No more having to memorize clicking patterns or codes. The single button design makes the flashlight incredibly easy to use yet still grants access to the five brightness levels and the Strobe option. To turn the light on, simply press and hold the button for 0.5 seconds. To cycle through the different brightness levels, press the button once for each mode. The order in which the outputs cycle are as follows: Eco, Low, Mid, High and Turbo. Please note that the RC11 features an intelligent memory circuit, which will return the light to the last used brightness level, when activated. To enter into the Strobe mode, press and hold the switch down for 1.2 seconds. Finally, the Fenix RC11 offers a lock-out option to prevent accidental activation. This is especially useful when carrying the light in a pocket or a bag. To enter this mode, simply double-click the side switch for 0.5 seconds.
- 1 x 18650 ARB-L18 Li-ion battery
- 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable with Magnetic Connector
- 1 x Body Clip
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- 1 x User Manual
- LED Type: 1 x CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 (included)
- IP Rating: IPX-8 (waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- Output / Runtime (2600MaH battery):
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens - 1 Hour 20 Min.
- High: 500 Lumens - 2 Hours 50 Min.
- Medium: 150 Lumens - 11 Hours 10 Min.
- Low: 50 Lumens - 29 Hours 30 Min.
- Eco: 10 Lumens - 135 Hours
- Strobe: 1000 Lumens - N/A
- Maximum Beam Distance: 623 ft (190m)
- Maximum Beam Intensity: 9050 cd
- Length: 4.5” (113.5mm)
- Diameter: 1.2” (29.5mm)
- Weight: 2.47 oz. (70g) - Excluding Battery
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction for durability
- Ultra-clear mineral glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Single switch design simplifies operation
- USB charging cable attaches to magnetic suction charging port located below the head
- Cable can also be used to charge Micro-USB devices
- Lock-out function prevents accidental activation
- Low-voltage warning informs user when batteries need to be replaced or recharged
- Overheat and reverse polarity protection prevent damage
- Intelligent memory circuit memorizes that last brightness level used
Write Your Own Review