The Fenix PD35TAC (Tactical Edition) LED Flashlight, keeps it's pocket-size form but surpasses the traditional PD35 in performance and tactical employment. Designed with military and law enforcement professionals in mind, this flashlight measures in at less than 14cm (5.5 inches) long and features up to 1000 lumens in turbo output while throwing it’s beam a distance up to 200 meters. In Outdoor Mode, the PD35TAC delivers six output modes including a variable strobe. Switch to the new Tactical Mode to activate rear-switch only operation for fast, simplified mode selection of momentary, turbo, low and strobe. The PD35 TAC is powered by two CR123A or single rechargeable 18650 batteries.
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Clip
- 2 x Spare O-rings
- LED: Cree XP-L (V5) LED
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A (Batteries not included)
- Peak Beam Distance: 200 meters (656 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 10,000 cd
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo - 1000 Lumens - 1 Hour 10 Min.
- High - 500 Lumens - 2 Hours 55 Min.
- Medium - 200 Lumens - 8 Hours 30 Min.
- Low - 60 Lumens - 29 Hours 15 Min.
- Eco - 8 Lumens - 140 Hours
- Strobe - 1000 Lumens - N/A
- IP Rating: IP68 (Dustproof, Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter (3.28 ft.)
- Length - 5.5" (139 mm)
- Width - 1.0" (24 mm)
- Weight (Excluding Battery): 3 oz. (87g)
See manual for operation instructions: View Manual
- Cree XP-L (V5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries
- Stainless steel side switch for switching modes and outputs
- New mode operation capability: Choose Tactical or Outdoor Operation
- Tactical Mode Operation turns side switch off and operates Turbo, Strobe, and Low via Tail Switch Operation
- Outdoor Mode Operation utilizes side switch for all levels, and rear switch simply turns on/off and momentary
- Digitally regulated output – maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
- Intelligent memory circuit when in outdoor mode
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Write Your Own Review