Max 960 Lumens
The compact size and mighty output--weighting only 87 grams and less than 14 centimeters long, the PD35 2014 delivers a stunning 960-lumen max output. The six outputs including strobe mode cover from daily use to outdoor and professional use, all accessed with a simple press on the side switch to select output. Portable becomes powerful with this go-everywhere, category-changing model from Fenix.
- LED: CREE XM-L2 (U2)
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 OR 2 x CR123A
- Peak Beam Distance: 208 meters (682 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 10,800 cd
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo - 960 Lumens - 1 Hour 10 Min.
- High - 460 Lumens - 3 Hours 15 Min.
- Medium - 180 Lumens - 10 Hours.
- Low - 50 Lumens - 38 Hours.
- Eco - 14 Lumens - 150 Hours
- Strobe - 960 Lumens - N/A
- IP Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter (3.28 ft.)
- Length - 5.5" (139 mm)
- Diameter - 1.0" (24 mm)
- Weight (Excluding Batteries): 3.0 oz. (87 g)
- Cree XM-L 2 (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries (Batteries not included)
- 139mm (Length) x 25.4mm (Diameter)
- 87-gram weight (excluding the battery)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- ver-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
- Side switch on the head
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Includes holster, lanyard, diffuser, extra gaskets and pressure switch.
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: C$24.58
Special Price C$18.50