Max 215 Lumens
This Fenix XP-G2 LD22 is more or less an extension of the LD12 flashlight as it uses not one, but two AA batteries (Batteries not included) to provide even more lumens for just a slightly larger size. Take this light with you whether you are climbing El Capitan or searching for that wrench you dropped under the hood of your hot rod. With more lumen outputs, a farther beam distance, and longer lasting battery life, this XP-G2 LD22 is definitely a step up from the smaller LD series lights. Durable, tactical, and bright, this light will go with you anywhere you take it, or rather, it will take you anywhere!
Light up the Night
Running on just two AA batteries, this XP-G2 LD22 can produce a maximum output of 215 lumens for two and a half hours straight. 105 lumen High mode, 50 lumen Mid mode, and 3 lumen Low mode are included to give you multiple lighting options that adapt to different situations. The 215 lumen Strobe mode is great for getting attention, while the 105 lumen SOS mode will ensure that you always get noticed if you ever get lost. Just when you think the animal in the woods is too far away to see, turn this baby on Turbo mode to see as far as 113 meters! The CREE XP-G2 (R5) LED at the core of this light makes all the magic happen with minimal energy usage, making it a truly amazing flashlight that is worth the investment.
Able to adapt to any situation, this flashlight will never roll off flat surfaces and will stay securely in your hand with its precision engineered body style and knurling at the middle of the housing and the tail cap. Speaking of which, the tail cap switch enables single-handed operation for use in combination with a pistol. Easily clip this baby into your MOLLE webbing or pocket for fast access when you need it. Modes can be accessed through a simple interface button just below the crenelated bezel. Thanks to the intelligent memory circuit, this light will never forget the last mode you used, automatically saving it for the next time you turn it on.
- Cree XP-G2 (R5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses two AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline ) batteries (Batteries not included)
- 156mm (Length) x 21.5mm (Diameter)
- 60-gram weight (excluding batteries and body clip)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Push-button tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Side mode switch in the front, fast and convenient
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Write Your Own Review