This is a discontinued item. Remaining stock = 1
MAX 210 LUMENS
The Fenix HP01 LED Headlamp is a step up for the more technical hikers who take the more difficult path up the mountain. Featuring up to six modes, a durable construction, and a comfortable headband, this headlamp is sure to impress. Take each of these features and roll them up into a neat little package for a low price, thanks to Fenix. Forget the cheap incandescent lights which produce dim, blotchy yellow beams. The HP01 is equipped with only the finest LED from CREE and Nichia which never fails to continuously produce brilliant beams time and time again.
Specialized for the Outdoors
The HP01 has 4 main lighting levels which vary in intensity. A 210 lumen Turbo mode, 105 lumen High mode, 45 lumen Mid mode, and a 4 lumen Low mode are only some of the level of brightness you can access thanks to the CREE XP-G (R5) LED at its core. An additional Nichia red LED provides for night vision preservation, while an added SOS mode serves as a last resort in case you get lost. Just switch to SOS mode, place your light in an ideal location, and tend to other life saving tasks. For multiple lighting angles, simply tilt the light itself vertically so you can easily see the trail ahead.
Comfortable and Durable
Fenix made this headlamp with the wearer in mind as an additional vertical head strap keeps it stable, secure, and comfortable on your head. Quickly charge your batteries with the Fenix quick-charge battery system, keeping your light ready to go at a moment's notice. Rugged aluminum chassis which shed heat and withstand impacts have been incorporated in the compact design of the HP01.
- Uses Cree XP-G (R5) LED and Nichia red light (Nichia) LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours respectively
- Uses two AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries
- Light size：54.3mm (Length) ×48.9mm (Width) ×32.9mm (Height)
- Battery box size：86.1mm (Length) ×43.5mm (Width) ×33.5mm (Height)
- 106-gram weight (excluding batteries and headlamp straps)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Fast, convenient dual-button switch
- Quick-release battery box
- 60 degree tilt mechanism
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Made from durable aluminum alloy and performance plastic
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)