This headlamp is equipped with a CREE XM-L2 T6 LED offering a maximum output of 950 lumens and a beam throw of 380 feet (116 meters). Also equipped with 2 side red LEDs for additional utility in dark conditions. With an easy to use side switch interface, you can stay focused on your work while the HL60R keeps everything in front of you perfectly illuminated. With a comfort designed head strap, this light can be worn directly on your head or over a hard hat in hazardous industrial zones.
The power behind the HL60R is an 18650 rechargeable battery (included) which can be charged WITHIN the headlamp via the included micro USB cable. It can also be powered by 2 x CR123A batteries.
The body of the light is made from sturdy aluminum that keeps weight down and damage resistance up. A toughened glass lens protects the LED from dirt, grime and impact and is has been treated with an anti-reflective coating to make sure the maximum amount of light gets through. For outdoor use the HL60R is rated IPX-8 Waterproof and is ready for all weather conditions.
- Fenix ARB-L18-2600 18650 battery
- USB cable
- Spare O-ring
- Warranty card
- User manual
- LED: 1 x CREE XM-L2 T6
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 (Included) OR 2 x CR123A
- IP Rating: IPX-8 (Submersible up to 2m)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- Brightness Outputs (2900 MaH):
- Turbo - 1000 Lumens - 1 Hour 30 Min.
- High - 350 Lumens - 4 Hours 30 Min.
- Medium - 130 Lumens - 12 Hours
- Low - 30 Lumens - 42 Hours
- Eco -
- Peak Beam Distance: 380 feet (187 meters)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 3396 cd
- Dimensions (Light):
- Length - 87mm (3.4")
- Width - 46mm (1.8")
- Depth - 51mm (2.0")
- Weight: 121g (4.3 oz)
- CREE XM-L2 T6 Neutral White LED
- Digitally regulated output
- Reverse polarity protection
- Side switch interface
- Rechargeable via micro USB port
- Red utility light
- Constructed from high-grade aluminum
- Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- IPX-8 Waterproof