Max 1000 Lumens
The Fenix E41 is a pocket-sized searchlight that provides a lot of power for its size. Its compact, unibody design makes it comfortable to hold and very easy to carry around. The E41 is small, light and reliable, measuring less than 12 centimeters long and weighing only 204 grams. It is made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum and has a premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
The E41 flashlight comes with a Cree XM-L2 U2 LED to blast a 1000-lumen output and 275-meter beamdistance. It provides you with three brightness levels as well as a burst mode. The Fenix E41 has a lifespan of 50,000 hours and its digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness. This flashlight also comes with a holster, lanyard and spare O-ring.
The Fenix E41 flashlight is powered by four AA (NiMH, Alkaline) batteries (Batteries Included) and features reverse polarity protection. Also, the E41 is made with a toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating. This compact flashlight is waterproof to IPX-8 standards, meaning that it can be submerged 2 meters underwater for 30 minutes without being damaged.
- Utilizes Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses four AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline ) batteries (Batteries Included)
- 116 mm (Length) x 40mm (Body Diameter) X 44mm (Head Diameter)
- 204-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Side switch for output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Write Your Own Review