The HE510C-GR Elite is Holosun’s flagship Open Reflex optic. Now equipped with Holosun's highly efficient green reticle, the HE510C-GR Elite has an open frame for a wide sight picture. The HS510C Elite is powered by Holosuns new, “Advanced Super Solar Technology” as well as, a CR2032 battery. Utilizing the multi-reticle system (MRS) this unit features three reticle choices. The HE510C-GR can be switched between a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot, a 2 MOA dot only, or a 65 MOA ring only, all at the push of a button. This optic is protected by a titanium-alloyed hood.
Featured Holosun Technologies:
- 2 MOA dot & 65 MOA ring
- Dot only, Ring only, or Dot and Ring reticle combinations
- Parallax free, unlimited eye relief.
- CNC Milled 6061 Aluminum Housing with a Titanium hood.
- 0.5 MOA Windage & Elevation adjustments per click.
- 10 day light and 2 night vision compatible reticle brightness settings.
- Comes with a 1.41" QD mount.
- Window Size 0.91x1.2 inches (32mm x 24mm).
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Elite Warranty
- Multiple Reticle System featuring three reticles
- Parallax free optical design, with unlimited eye relief
- Minimized obstruction of vision with push button controls and a streamlined housing design
- Shake Awake Technology
- Internal battery tray design
- 32mm×24mm open lens.
- Solar cell and high capacity battery provide dual power supplies
- Titanium-alloyed, shock resistant protective hood
- Quick release mount
- CNC machined with T6061-T6 housing
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Can't miss with the Holosun 510C-GRN and SRS Tactical!
SRS was great to deal with. Super-friendly and fast shipping. Mounted the 510C on my M4gery on Friday and was very pleased with it at the range. Top-notch quality at a reasonable price. A great sight for my aging eyes. Thanks Alex!
Price Value Quality
- Green Elite, top quality product.
Easy process with SRS Tactical. Very professional.
Product as expected, good quality (nice box and tools included).
Quick setup. Green dot, the way to go!
Price Value Quality
Write Your Own Review