The PELTOR™ WS™ ProTac XP is an active-hearing hearing protector that features Bluetooth® technology. The Bluetooth function enables work with both hands free while taking calls via DECT- or mobile phones. the ambient listening function lets the user hear surrounding noise and converse with colleagues.
NRR - 27db
- NRR - 27db
- DSP (Digital Noise Reduction)
- Ambient listening function lets the user hear surrounding noise and converse with colleagues.
- Wireless Bluetooth® connection to your mobile phone allows you to manage phone calls directly in the headset.
- Supports Bluetooth A2DP profile for streaming high quality stereo sound
- VOX function for handsfree operation of the communication radio
- Auto power off function
- Headband Style. Also available as Neckband and helmet mount
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- There's really no better option for what this headset delivers
This is a very well-built and rugged headset, great noise cancelling for both speaker and far-end listener due to electret mic, and does what it is supposed to do quite well. Complaints are 1) large, bright, constantly blinking blue light when connected over bluetooth will attract jabs and mockery from those around you. There should be an option to disable this better than electrical tape 2) left and right stereo channels are inexplicably reversed. Doesn't particularly matter for the typical use case of this headset, but it makes no sense that this kind of error could be made and left in production for years. I've verified that this has been an issue since this headset was released.
Quality Price Value
- Great Product - Works Very Well - Worth The Spend
Only criticism.....it won't play music as loud as some would prefer but loud enough to enjoy your favorite tunes in decent quality while you work. Makes sense if the objective is to protect your ears from excess noise....Can talk on the phone with lots of background noise going on....in my case back pack blower (running full out) and tractor. I am able to carry on a quality conversation with a person on the other end while running the equipment. No downtime!!! Microphones allow regular conversations with people while headset is on. No need to remove to have a face to face conversation. Less potential for damage to headset!!
Value Quality Price
Write Your Own Review