3M Peltor MT90-02 Throat Microphone with dynamic microphone element. The MT90-02 throat microphone connects using a J22 two pin mini-plug that is compatible with a wide range of Peltor communications headsets. If your Peltor headset has a boom microphone that plugs into the headset with a 2-pin connector, You will likely be able to replace that boom mic with one of the MT90 model throat mics.
Often used by those who need to be able to have the face free of obstructions; as in the case of wearing a respirator. Used frequently for SWAT and tactical teams that need a mic for use with gas masks. The silicon rubber housing offers waterproof protection. Dynamic microphone is 150 ohm. Must be combined with an in-line Push-To-Talk (PTT) adapter to use with ComTac and SwatTac units.
Compatible with LiteCom Plus, Pro II & Pro III 2-way radio headsets. ComTac and SwatTac III communication headsets
Please contact us if you are unsure about the compatability with your headset
Compatible with all Peltor FL5000 series radio adapters
- Throat microphone for use on 3M™ PELTOR™ Communication Headsets with 2-pin microphone input
- Can be used as an alternative to the boom microphone
- A practical solution when boom microphones are ineffective or can’t be used, such as when wearing other personal protective equipment or headborne objects
- Picks up vibrations from user’s voice box for voice transmission
- Dynamic microphone element
Write Your Own Review