The 3M PELTOR ProTac III hearing protector helps protect against harmful noise, whilst allowing ambient sounds to be heard at a level below 82dB. It increases your ability to communicate with nearby colleagues, as well as hearing warning signals, approaching vehicles, or sounds in machines and processes.
The 3M PELTOR ProTac III hearing protectors offer a level-dependent function for ambient listening to be used in noisy areas. Can be used for work in industrial areas, construction sites, rail work and other areas where you need to be able to hear sounds in your surroundings.
NRR (Noise Reduction Rating):
- Headband Style - 26dB
- Helmet Mount - 23dB
- 1 x Headset
- 2 x AA batteries
- 1 x User instruction manual
- Attenuating hearing protector
- Headband style - 26dB NRR
- Helmet Attachment - 23dB NRR
- Level-dependent function for ambient listening
- 3.5 mm listen only stereo input (limited to 82 dB) for connection to external devices (e.g. cell phone, two-way radio, Ipod).
- Voice guided menu system
- Auto power off; The headset will turn off after 4 hours of non-use to save battery
- Low-battery warning
- To reduce the corrosion caused by sweat the electronics are located in the outer part of the cup
- Available in both headband and helmet attached versions (black).
- Available in two different cup sizes: one with higher attenuation and one slim version with lower attenuation.
Write Your Own Review