E-A-R Buds protect your hearing from environmental noise and they make sure your hearing is not compromised by playing music too loudly. E-A-R Buds limit the maximum volume to 82 dB which is safely below the maximum exposure limit established by OSHA for an 8 hour period. That means everyone can finally get what they want: the workers can have their music with hearing protection built right into the headphones, and the safety officer can breathe easy, knowing the workers' hearing is safe from both external and internal noises.
E-A-R Buds have a convenient, easy-access volume control built into the cable. Volume is limited to 82dB, keeping workers listening at a safe range, and the ultra-comfortable design keeps protection feeling great even after hours of wear.
E-A-R Buds now include two different tips, greatly increasing the industrial situations where these earphones can be used. Each set ships with two different sets of tips, letting you choose NRR 20 or NRR 29 by your tip selection. E-A-R Buds are rated at 20 NRR when fitted with UltraFit Tips and 29 NRR when fitted with Skull Screws Tips.
E-A-R Buds are compatible with most music players equipped with a standard 3.5mm stereo jack including ipod, mp3 players and smart phones, for on-and off-the-job use. Safety never sounded so good!
- Two kinds of tips for use in environments with different noise protection requirements: NRR 20 with ultrafit tips or NRR 29 with Skull Screws tips.
- Music volume limited to a safe maximum of 82 dB.
- Improved ruggedness, designed for industrial use.
- In-Line pushbutton volume control remembers your setting from one use to the next.
- Mute function: Push + and - buttons to mute. Push either + or - to resume.
- Package contents include E-A-R Buds, one pair each, gray ultrafit tips and gray skull screws tips, shirt clip and instructions. Replacement tips available separately in gray or yellow ultrafit (NRR 20) and in gray skull screws (NRR 29).
Write Your Own Review