3M™ Particulate Filter 2091, P100 helps provide respiratory protection against exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA. The filter is effective for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces, or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. This filter helps protect against a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants. 3M’s Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides a comfortable lightweight, easy-breathing combination. The 2091 is commonly used for welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring and soldering. Inventory needs and training requirements of safety equipment are reduced because this filter works for many different applications. The filter is both flame and water resistant. Industries where this filter is commonly used include agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals and primary metals.
Supplied as a pair
- Exceptional 99.97%filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides lightweight, easy breathing comfort
- Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ Half and Full Facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
Write Your Own Review